printstatus package: print hylafax status messages instead off emailing it

Many users prefer to get a printed hylafax status message instead an
email message. I've create a system that uses LaTeX, perl and
ghostscript that will print hylafax status messages with the first page
from the fax document at one a4 paper in landscape format. We use this
package for about 3 weeks without problems.

You can find printstatus at the following site:
http://www.bugfax.com/de/tipps/hylafax/printstatus

Please note that the documentation is in german only. But the
perlscript is documented in english, so maybe is worth to give it a try
even if you can understand german.

You can download the complete package with documentation from the
following url:

ftp://ftp.bugfax.com/pub/tools/hylafax/printstatus-1.00.tgz

Mit freundlichem Gruss
Claas Hilbrecht

Linum Software GmbH
http://www.linum.com