RE: TIFF driver

[discussion how to write a TIFF printer driver deleted]

> Do you plan to separate the printer driver and the hylafax stuff?
> I myself would be very glad :-)

Since the printer driver will be a true windows printer driver any port
monitor can catch the output of the driver. Even redmon can be used to
spool the tiff data to a file.

These are the good news for you. The bad news is that these driver will
not be available as GPL stuff or freeware. The printer driver is only
one part of our new hylafax client called LS-BugFax. There will be
defintly a "free" version of these client with some features disabled
but I can't say with features will be disabled.

> If yes, maybe we can talk about the technical details how to connect
> other apps to your driver?

Simply catch the data via any suitable print monitor or as said before
you can use even redmon.

Mit freundlichem Gruss
Claas Hilbrecht

Linum Software GmbH