newbie problem

Hi,

I am runnig HylaFAX v4.0pl2. on RedHat-6.2 Linux . I h ave aproblem which
already appeared in the mailing list, but I did not find al solution in the
archieves:

when trying to send a fax, I get the error message:

460 Failed to submit job xx: Unable to open scheduler FIFO: Device not \
configured.

faxq, hfaxd are up and running, the modem sits on ttyS0 and FIFI.ttyS0 is
configured.

So if anybody has a hint, please answer me directly as I am not on the mailing
list.

Thanx
Gerd

-- Gerd Schering
-- Email: Schering@zrz.TU-Berlin.DE
-- TU Berlin, Zentraleinrichtung Rechenzentrum
-- Sekr. E-N 50, Einsteinufer 17, 10587 Berlin
-- phone: +49 30 314 24383
-- fax:   +49 30 314 21060