RE: Design for a portable Java hylafax clients: i want your opinions, please!

yes, i have CORBA in my mind also, but no broad experience, e.g. how to
setup
naming services, whether they are necessary at all in this environemnt...

Do you have experience i CORBA? If you want you may send me private email
to discuss this?

> > why do you want to use ole on windows and no ole on unix?
>
> ... pipes does not work on Windows.
Please, can you be more specific?
Thanks!

Bernd