Re: The all familiar MPS!!!!! and 0:0

I believe, I have finally figured out one of the causes of MPS on the
receiving end.
With RedHat 6.1 libtiff-3.4-6.i386.rpm everything works fine.
As soon as it was updated to  libtiff-3.5.4-1.i386.rpm two things have
happened:

I could no longer send Postscript faxes producing the well known (0:0)
state

Every attempt to recieve a fax failed.

Downgrading libtiff has resolved those two issues.

Dmitri