Re: Re-submit a job or change properties?

Ulrich Eckhardt schrieb:

> Paul Broadwith wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm running HylaxFAX v4.0pl2 on a Red Hat Linux (kernel 2.12-20) server. I'm
> > using WHFC 1.07 to connect to it from an NT workstation.
> >
> > I sent a fax just today and, after it had dialled, I realised it was the
> > wrong fax number I had been given. I had to do a reprint of the document, no
> > big deal, but is there a way to change the properties (read telephone
> > number) of a fax from the workstation once it has been sent?
>
> Hi,
>
> AFAIK there is currently no way to change the phone number. Also
> i don't remember that there is an option in the HylaFAX
> protocol for this.

Hi,
I think i must correct you,
you can querry the number a job is sceduled for with the command
"JPARM DIALSTRING" and you can change it with the same command.
But first off those actions you have to suspend the job( JSUSP job-id),
and then set the job as the current job (with JOB job-id).
Now you can querry and set (nearly) all parameters of the job new.
Trust me, i have tried it.
Christoph
--
Christoph Scheeder                  Tel:   07247/946040
Scheeder & Partner GmbH	            Fax:   07247/946040