path in binary install?

hello,

>are there pathes to apply to binary distribution (i have installed binary
>rpm), or is it possible to do only to source code?

No, there are only patches for the source code (and for the CVS).

But, patching and compiling is not so difficult, even I can do it ;-)

You will need GCC *and* GPP installed.

This is what I did:

rpm -i <filename>
cd /usr/src/packages/SOURCES/
tar xvfz <filename>
cd hylafax-4.1beta2
patch -bp0 --verbose <protocol-rtn.patch
patch -bp0 --verbose <hylafax-4.1beta2.dif
./configure
make install

The second patch is the dif-file from Suse, you will not need it if you do
not use Suse, but maybe you need something like that for your distribution.
For this reason I used the source from my distribution, the dif-file was
added to it.
Maybe the directorystructure is different for you.
I did not make any changes in ./configure.
I did not get any errors.

Bye,
Paul van der Vlis.