Hylafax

I am looking for some support on hylafax. I was suggested to download it as i
was looking for a free Fax Server. I have downloaded, but installed at this
stage. We run an NT network with NT/W95 clients. We use Exchange as our mail
server and Outlook 98 as the client. What i was wondering was, if hylafax is
able to be used with Outlook?? Or if a Windows client is able to be used with
hylafax. If you are able to help (or pass this onto someone who may), it would
be appreciated.

Regards,
Shane
Malden

This message was sent using SE Net Webmail.
http://webmail.senet.com.au/