Re: Printing outgoing faxes

I use this script to archive my (inbound) faxes on a weekly basis.
#! /bin/sh
# Script to move received faxes to $FAXDIR/arcive/$WEEK
# Create weekly directory to store them.
# Copyright 1999 by Chris Long
# This script is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
# it under the terms of the GNU General Public Licence as published by
# the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the licence or
# (at your option) any later version.
FAXARCHIVE=/var/spool/fax/archive/
FAXDIR=/var/spool/fax/recvq/*.tif
WEEK=$(date +%W)
NEWDIR="$FAXARCHIVE$WEEK"
if [ -f $NEWDIR ];then
        cp $FAXDIR $NEWDIR
        rm -f $FAXDIR
else
        mkdir $NEWDIR
        cp $FAXDIR $NEWDIR
        rm -f $FAXDIR
fi
I then archive them to CD-R on a regular basis and save them all for
posterity.
You could modify it to do the same with the docq directly and print them out
at the same time if you wish.

Chris L.