Managment System

Has anyone found a good system for managin incoming faxes? Now that I
have HylaFax set up and working I'm trying to decide just how far I want
to take it. Autoprinting recived faxes and letting the office secretary
distribute them as usual will work, and is simple.

I'm also considering modifiny faxrcvd to e-mail pdf files instead of ps
(using ps2pdf).

I think my eventual goal would be setting up/creating a web based
managment system where recived faxes are converted to pdf files and
indexed at a main site. Then the generall office list (every one in the
company) get the notification and enough information to determine if the
fax is for them. If it is, go to the webpage or printer and retrive your
fax.

What have you folks out there done? Our setup is pretty simple, one
modem, one line, though I'd like to add another line on the same number
so we can recive two faxes at once.

I'd like to hear what you folks who have been using HylaFax longer than
I have done.

--
Andy Zbikowski, Sys Admin   | http://www.ltiflex.com
LTI Flexible Products, Inc. | "Reality is merely an illusion,