changing default page size?

I have hylafax 4.0pl2 on solaris 2.6

When I configured it, I stupidly chose "Default Page Size" of North American Letter, and "Default vertical res (lpi)" = 98  when I really want it to have a Default Page Size of A4 and whatever the corresponding vertical resolution is suppose to be.

Anyone know how I can change this? I couldn't see any reference to it with 'man config'

Thanks
Marina

Marina Daniels
System Administrator