How stable is Hylafax 4.1 beta2 ?

Hello!

I installed Hylafax 4.1 beta2 because it is shipped with Suse Linux 6.3.
First I wondered about the name "beta2", but some really good software will
always stay "beta" and will never become "perfect" ;-)

I want to use Hylafax in a very serious organisation (a notary office).

Dmitry Bely told me about RTN problems with Hylafax and some fax-machines
(Canon e.g.) what will make Hylafax send the page over and over again. He
wrote a patch for this problem, but I do not find this patch at
http://www.hylafax.org/patches/. After some searching I found it in the
mailing archive: http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2000-03/msg00110.html.

How serious is this problem ?
How stable is Hylafax 4.1 beta2 ?
Is it maybe better to use Hylafax 4.0 ?
Is there a new binary planned with Dmitry Bely's patch ?

Sorry for all these questions ;-)

Bye,
Paul van der Vlis.