full DIN A4 page

Hi,

if I send something with the Windows HylaFax Client he only send so much
data that the document contains. If I would like to send only a few rows of
text the fax-mail is very small. I would like to have a full DIN A4 page
even the document only contains 1 line of text.
I hope you understand what I mean, my english is very bad ... :-(

Hope somebody can help me ...

Greetz Magnus

--
Magnus Hinzke / Volker Hinzke GmbH / mhinzke@hinzke.de
Mitglied im Wirtschaftsverband Kopie und Medientechnik