recv faxes are 50% height of the original

Hello!

I did a test: a drew a 10cm horizontal line and a 26cm vertical line onto
a paper and faxed that to hylafax.

When I use now the Microsoft-Photo-Editor and enable cm-Rules on it's
sides I see the horizontal line is exactly 10cm. Good.

BUT: The vertical line is just about 13cm than 26cm! That means the
received documents are half the height than the original. You see that
very clear when you send a page with text... it looks kinda funny, like a
fun-mirror...

How can I get hylafax to save the documents without making them smaller in
their height?

I used serveral programs to examine the TIFF-Files, but the problem was
always the same.

Joerg