Re: faxgetty and inittab(Linux 2.2.12)

Well,
many thanks to all who responded...those of you who stated that I am in
initdefault 5 and my inittab entry only stated 2 & 3 you are correct!!

<sigh> sometime the most obvious answer is the one generally overlooked...I
cannot believe how many time i did NOT checked the default state..i just
ASSumed that I will be at state 3(full multasking...which is by the way the
default state of Sun/Solaris ..kinda give me away on what types of systems
i administers in real life!!)

thanks!

donnie