Re: received fax contains only first page

Hello!

"Chris L." wrote:

> What are you using to view the received fax?
> Chris Long
It't all the same anything I using. I tried GQview and something else I
don't remember exactly.
But when I print it only printed the first page too. I use the standard
faxrcvd. I inserted a row into this to print the incoming faxes.
Somebody adviced to try tiff2ps instead fax2ps in faxrcvd script. I'll
try it on Monday. I'm still wondering any help.

thanks a lot and have a nice weekend,.

Sanya

--
...Feher Sandor... mailto:fehers@freemail.hu http://w3.swi.hu/sfeher