RE: What's with the double posting?

everyone,

i use outlook 98 and there is a button "reply to everybody" (i have a german
version so i do not know the exact english text). If i press this then
my reply goes to the list and to the original author. If the
author is on the list he will get two mails.

Bill, you should get this message twice, i guess?

Bernd