From: owner-flexfax@celestial.com [mailto:owner-flexfax@celestial.com]On
Behalf Of Charles Roy
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2000 2:33 AM
To: flexfax@sgi.com
Subject: flexfax: WHFC Hangs

Hi,
Has anyone had to deal with the WHFC client hanging at startup?

The program actually connects to the server.  In the bottom right corner I
get the message that "HylaFAX(tm) Version 4.1beta1 ready" and then
everything just freezes.

I also tested telnetting to the WHFC server and that worked successfully as
well.  I can send FAXes successfully from the server, so HylaFAX is setup
correctly.

My machine:  Win98 SE with all updates installed.  Office 2000 Premium.  And
that is about it.

I appreciate any advice or reference to docs that deal with this.

Thanks.

--- Charles