Re: whfc, hylafax and not faxing (ghostscript?)

Ok, update on my original message.

Went back to ghostscript v5.10.  ahd whfc v1.00 (non-beta).
Switched to the Apple Lasterwriter 16/600 Postscript driver.

Word 2000 works even if I have a graphic in it.
Print Test page works.
Printing from the scanning program does not.

If I run ghostview on the postscript out file, I get part of the scanned image.
If I run ps2fax manually, I get no errors.

[root@einstein fax]# bin/ps2faxtest docq/doc18.ps.18
processing docq/doc18.ps.18
GNU Ghostscript 5.10 (1998-12-17)
Copyright (C) 1997 Aladdin Enterprises, Menlo Park, CA.  All rights reserved.
This software comes with NO WARRANTY: see the file COPYING for details.
. 1872472 551785 1300092 16446 0 done.
%%[ Page: 1 ]%%
%%[ LastPage ]%%

Help!!!