Dumb Question

I know I'm overlooking something obvious but I can't see it...

I setup a Hylafax server and I have another unix workstation. I can send
faxes just great from the Hylafax server by using sendfax.

How do I send a fax from my workstation? I'm not running xwindows. I have an
entry for each box in the /etc/hosts file on each box.

I know this has to be simple but I'm stumped and my brain is fried!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks -
Bruce