AT&K enabled

Hello,
	I uncommented the line:
ModemNoFlowCmd:		AT&K		# disable flow control cmd
in my config.ttyS1 file.  I sent off some faxes, and someone called me back
telling me the faxes were not readable.
	Could this have caused it?
	I normally had xon/xoff uncommented, but everyonce in a while I could
not send to a fax.  For chance, I tried
commenting out the xon/xoff and uncommented the AT&K command.  I succeeded in
sending faxes to those few numbers that had problems.

Just curious
George
-- My personel website
http://www.firstnethou.com/gz/welcome.ht