RE: Maxtries > 12, MaxDials > 12

Thank you David for your comments.

All my client really wants is for the jobs to not fail so quickly so they
have a chance to give the client a ring and tell  them their machine is out
of paper or whatever.  They want the jobs to be alive for 2 days.  I am now
trying to have MaxDials = 12, MaxTries = 12, and JobReq* = 14400 (4 hours).

I am not convinced that all these parameters work as advertised.  There seem
to be plenty of rescheduled jobs that do not obey the 4 hour request.  I am
still collecting data so I can't say much conclusively yet.

If anyone has some alternative suggestions, I am all ears.

Jonathan