Re: SMS using UCP protocol (was: [no subject at all])

David Woolley:
>> > I seems that the ucp protocol is suported .....
>> Not in Hylafax 4.0pl2. Where is it documented? Is that documentation
>> available without NDA?

It is definitely supported.

	&pagingProtocol:"ucp"

in info/<pagingcentralnumber> does exactly what it says. And it
definitely works.

See also hylafax(1):

       o  Support is provided for transmitting alpha-numeric mes-
          sages to pager devices or GSM mobiles using the  Simple
          Network  Paging Protocol (SNPP) and the IXO or UCP pro-
          tocol (for message delivery).

An halfway official UCP spec can be found at
http://www.d2privat.de/download/d2privat/ucp.pdf

Helge