WHFC - no name defined

I'm having a problem with WHFC. When a user logs in to our WinNT clients
(through a Samba server) WHFC manages to pick the login and sets the
e-mail address to the same as the login, however it sets the "Name" to
"no name defined". This causes the S, R and D buttons (used to show the
cues) to be disabled. If I manually go in and add a name the buttons
appear and I can view the different cues. The next time a new user (or
the same user) logs in the name is once again set to "no name defined".
Is there a way for the name to be set to the same as the login, or is
there any other solution in order to activate the S, R and D buttons?

Regards,
Joakim Franzen
Joakim Franzen          		Tel : 013-21 22 54
Tegskiftesg 105		     		Fax : 013-21 22 34
583 34 Linköping			Mob : 070-772 80 36
Sweden					joakim@island.liu.se
Systems Administrator	   Linköping Institute of Technology