Re: Sendpage and "Smart Messaging" SMS

Apologies for the delay in replying. I got the TAP info from one of our suppliers
from whom "black box" TAP compliant pager boxes were bought, the money was wasted
before I joined the team and introduced Hylafax. The UK mobile networks' TAP
numbers are:

Vodafone:   0385 499993; no parity/2400bps/no userid/use intl format number, eg.
447771112233
Orange:     0973 100601; no parity/2400bps/userid A30423/use UK number of phone eg
0797 623 4567
Cellnet:    0860 980480; no parity/2400bps/no userid/use intl format number, eg.
447081112233

Don't know anything about 1-2-1, but then who does!