Problem sending to an Okifax 5800

I am having a problem sending faxes to an Okidata 5800 fax machine from
my Hylafax v4.0pl2 running on SCO Openserver 5 with a Practical Peripherals
14400FXMT modem.

This is really odd.  If I send a fax with a TagFormat defined in my
config file Hylafax thinks the fax sends fine but all the fax machine gets
is the tag line.  If I take out the TagFormat line the fax goes through
fine.  I am also having sporadic problems with some fax machines where
they will get only the cover page and hylafax will error out.

If anyone has any ideas I will be very grateful for any input.

Here is a listing of my config file.

CountryCode:            1
AreaCode:               920
FAXNumber:              433-5440
LongDistancePrefix:     1
InternationalPrefix:    011
DialStringRules:        "etc/dialrules"
ServerTracing:          1
SessionTracing:         11
RecvFileMode:           0600
LogFileMode:            0600
DeviceMode:             0600
RingsBeforeAnswer:      1
SpeakerVolume:          off
GettyArgs:              "-h %l dx_%s"
LocalIdentifier:        "Green Bay Packaging - A15"
TagLineFont:            etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat:          "From %%l|%c|Page %%p of %%t"
MaxRecvPages:           25
#
#
# Modem-related stuff: should reflect modem command interface

# and hardware connection/cabling (e.g. flow control).

#

ModemType:              Class1          # use class 1 interface

ModemRate:              38400

ModemFlowControl:       rtscts          # default

#

ModemNoFlowCmd:         AT&K0           # disable flow control cmd

ModemHardFlowCmd:       AT&K3           # hardware flow control cmd

ModemSoftFlowCmd:       AT&K4           # software flow control cmd

ModemSetupDTRCmd:       AT&D3           # setup so DTR drop resets modem

ModemSetupDCDCmd:       AT&C1           # setup so DCD reflects carrier (or
not)
ModemSetupAACmd:        AT+FAA=0        # in case modem supports Class 2
also
#

ModemMfrQueryCmd:       !Rockwell       # no way to query modem

ModemModelQueryCmd:     !RC32ACL        # not always right

ModemRevQueryCmd:       ATI3

ModemSendFillOrder:     LSB2MSB

ModemRecvFillOrder:     MSB2LSB

Tom Tilque