Structure of HylaFAX FAQ

Hi everybody,

The HylaFAX FAQ on the community's website is set out as a list of questions
 (and answers!) Q1 to Q189 split into various sections.

I am slowly updating the FAQ and have found that I want to add and delete
entries and find that the existing structure is going to be restrictive.

I therefore propose to rearrange the question numbers with each section
 having their own range of numbers, like so:-

Section 0. Introductory          questions 001 - 020
        1. Building from source            101 - 114
        2. Client applications             201 - 229
        3. Running a server                301 - 363
        4. Contributed software            401 - 407
        5. Troubleshooting                 501 - 549
        6. Miscellaneous                   601 - 606

This would be an good opportunity to consider the appropriateness of
the FAQ sections; I would like a section for postscript, tiff and
ghostscript questions. Also questions concerning hardware could be
seperated from the 'Running a server' section.

Any comments?

I would be particularly interested in logical ways to split up the
'Troubleshooting' section.

Thanks,
Phil Watkinson,
faq@hylafax.org