HD is getting full

Hello,

I am very satified with Hylafax. But I have a problem.
My HD becomes full very quick after installing Hylafax.
I was monitoring it for a few days and notices that it might
had something to do with exim.
So I removed the (big) files that it was creating. But that didn't
cleaned up my system complety. So there might be something else be wrong
in the configuratie.

Is this problem caused by Hylafax? Is there a link. Why is Exim creating te big files
in /var/log/exim. Where else can I look for files that are big and might clean up
the system complety?

Please help... I am running out of disc space.

Martin.Schiphauwer@tutorial.nl