Which modem should I buy ?

I am looking for a modem to buy for use with Hylafax.
I am running on SCO Openserver 5.0 with hylafax version v4.opl2.

I have looked through the FAQ and the modem bake-off sheet and seem to be
having problems
even finding a reference to some of the modems that are marked as
"recommended for use
with hylafax".

Anyone got a recommendation and a good source to buy a modem.

I currently am running with 3 Practical Peripherals 14400FXMT modems that
seem to
work pretty good most of the time but I have one place I fax to that just
plain can't
receive the fax all they get is the top line from hylafax but nothing in
the fax.
So I wan't to try a modem that is "recommended".  I posted my problem to
the group but
did not receive any solutions.

Tom Tilque
Senior Programmer/Analyst