More confusing stuff

I'm not totally sure, but I think I may almost have everything setup.
Thanks to everyones help of course.

Some info first though:
   Fax server - RH Linux 6.0 with kernel 2.2.12-20, HylaFAX beta
                      (also setup for IP MASQ with simple firewall)
   test Client - win 95 revision b using WHFC 1.05 and Apple Laserwriter

                      printer driver

The server is capable of sending faxes just fine using
    sendfax -d phonenumber file
command.  The problem is still trying to send from the Windows machine.
I know
it can do it though.  When in the properties of the Apple Laserwriter
driver if I
"Print a test page" it will send the fax just fine so long as there is
no cover page.
If there is a cover page included I get the error:
    "Error:  /typecheck in --search"
To begin with, I don't have a clue what that means, much less what
causes it.
Like I said, without the cover page it works alright.  Then if I just
try and open
WHFC and send a fax from there the modem in the server dials and the fax

machine on the other end responds, but no documents are sent.  Below is
one of the
log files from one such failure.  I know the thing will send the fax
because it does
it with the "print a test page" button, that's what is confusing me
now.  It seems
things should be setup just fine, but apparently aren't.

Hopefully this is the last hurdle for me to leap and will appreciate all
the help you
guys can give me.

Thanks,
Rich