image twisted.

I tried to fax a one page document of postscript format (.ps) with a cover
page to my fax machine.

Unfortunately, only 1/3 of the first page was perfect, that is, only the
word "Silicon Graphics Computer Systems" and the word "Fax Cover Sheet" have
not been twisted. Worse, the second pages did not come out.

The only message I got from the fax machine is "495 Incomplete"

Is that because ps2fax has not been config correctly?

Thank you very much.