Problems with 4.1b2

Hi I am really pleased that i've found a peice of software to do exactly

what I require to do but I have a configuration problem.  I installed
the software successfully via rpm on a Redhat 6.1 box.  I am using an
external 56.6 class 2 modem.  I ran through all the steps on the install

faq and it worked fine.  I could send a fax and receive faxes with no
problem apart from when a fax machine sends a fax to the server the
modem picks the call up straight away and it chugs away and accepts the
fax.  When I then come to view the fax only the top 20% of the fax is
shown in the tiff file.  Any pointer to a solution would really help

Thankyou

Gavin Millard