modem wedget

Hello

I'm asking again what could be wrong with my ZyXEL 1496E - firmware 6.11
and HylaFAX 4.0pl2 on Slackware linux 2.2.12...

When my fax is sent i receive message that fax has been succesfully sent
and then the FaxMaster receive mail about Modem Wedget and when i look at
logs the modem is then OK - but i have an experience that modem was not OK
then - i had to turn it off and then on and then it works fine -

Does anybody has expirience with that problem and perhaps knows how to fix
this problem...

Thank You

Nejc