Re: Error Message ststus: nothing available

> Darryl Quek wrote:
>
> Dear Person-in-charge,
>
>                     I have been receiving bounce faxes with error
> status stating nothing available. Could you kindly enlighten me on
> this?
>
>                     The following is an example of the bounce fax with
> the above mentioned error message code.

> Subject: facsimile job failed
>
> Your facsimile job to could not be completed before the appointed
> deadline.

Hi,

faxes wich stay in the queue longer than the killtime will be deleted
with this message. This could caused by a high load of the faxserver,
so that the faxes could not be send within the killtime - timerange.

So increase the killtime or add more modems.

Uli