auto-print of sent fax confirmation

Hi!

I was looking in the mailing list and found some requests - but no (good)
answer.

I suggest the following enhancements

* to append the fax to the e-mail notification
or
* print the fax after sending including date/time etc...

as a new version is coming up I think it shouldn't be a problem to include
this.

I was trying to do so, but the docs get deleted before I could grab them.

regards
ferdinand