Re: FW: Will 4.1b3 or 4.1 solve "no response to MPS"?

On Thu, 28 Oct 1999 08:13:58 +0100 (BST), hai scritto:

>The most likely cause of losing both MPS and EOP is misconfiguration such
>that the fax modem is overrun and fails to see the end code in the fax data.

Ok, I'm lost :-)

I think it's not the modem, because the same modem send fax ok to the
same machines if used with MSFax.

However, do you think there will be some new stuff regarding this
problem in the new hylafax release, or this problem (not strictly an
hylafax problem) will stay there?

I'm just saying: "Hylafax fails, MSfax or efax go through; will Hylafax
go through too in the next release?"

Thank for your patience :)

--
giulioo@tiscalinet.it