how to set Internet mail ?

Dear sir
     I have one internet account and i want to set up
hylafax to send and recieve email
     My OS is AIX , and i tried to use tty43 to send
email
to my ISP. The problem is email was delay about 7 days
( i check email everyday) i don't know why . Please
help me to find the way to solve this problem.

thank you

Waewsuree M.

email : waewsmus@yahoo.com

=====