Re: docq and partitions

If you send a lot of faxes to muliple recipients, you may have a lot of
files in the docq directory which are not getting cleaned up properly.

Check if the files in there are more than about 1 week old.  If they are,
install the posix-rename.patch I posted a couple days ago to fix the bug,
clean out the old files, and be happy!

~ John Williams