R: Will 4.1b3 or 4.1 solve "no response to MPS"?

In fact, often people call me saying that they received the same page
>4/5 times, meaning they did received the page even if their fax machines
>didn't respond to hylafax confirmation requests.

Hi Giulio,

I have the same problem.
I  send 100, 200 fax on my mailing jobs (whit one my win delphi application)
and 10% fail....

Messages :
No response to MPS or EOP repeat 3 tries
No answer (T.30 T1 timeout)
No answer (T.30 T1 timeout) ;too many attemps to send
Failure to train remote modem at 2400 bps or minimum speed
Unable to transmit page (NAK at all possible signalling rates)
Procedure interrupt (operator intervention)
No response to MPS or EOP repeat 3 tries; giving up after 3 attemps to send
the same page

On many cases the receivers call me saying that they received the fax more,
more, more times !!!!
This is the WORSE thing.

Naturally if i send manually (with a fax machine) to the same numbers... the
fax is ok.

Stefano Giro
steno@msg.it