Re: Tag Line

> That's interesting.  It can certainly be configured via the config
> files, so why not via the command line?

Because of US legislation that requires a true identity for faxes sent to
people who haven't explicitly agreed to waive that right.  Allowing the
user of sendfax to override the tag line would allow them to take the
sending fax machine identity out of the line.

(I believe that the requirement can be fulfilled in other ways, but this
is the one that Hylafax finds easiest to enforce.)