MAIL ---> FAX

I encountered one single serious problem during my HylaFAX experiences.
I would like to send faxes via email, but i'd like to fax e-mail
attachments only.

I would also like to have more detailed info on fax via email gateway.
Some HOWTO or something like that. Man pages just aren't enough, sorry.
And please send answers to my private mail too.

tnx

Gregor Fajdiga