Client access when HylaFAX outside of firewall...

Hi,

I am a new HylaFAX user and have setup HylaFAX server outside of our firewall
and the clients cannot access the server.  From what I understand, HylaFAX is
acting like FTP and the server is assigning a random port from the server back
to the client which the firewall is blocking (I can see this on the firewall).
Is their any way to configure HylaFAX to not do this (can it use a defined port
instead of a random one maybe??)

Thanks for any help...

--
Todd Kaehler       kaehler@psmfc.org     http://www.psmfc.org/
Pacific States Marine Fisheries Commission