Fax resolution...

Hello! I'm running the latest version of Hylafax and have successfully
configured all pieces of the setup(server&client)
 with one exception.  I am using a Class 2.0 modem but my faxes have
very poor viewing quality. The text shows very low DPI and the majority
of the messages we recieve are unreadable...... Any clues in finding any
basic configuration issues would be very helpfull.

Gratefully
Brian Burris