Re: Mail to Fax

> I hadn't been using that: could you post a note about the typos?

The sendmail shell script comments contain a "." in the CPfax line
and have a dot missing after the token "fax" in the line that
invokes the fax mailer; however people should just use the sendmai.mc
macros, which, I believe, get it right.

> > has a responsibility to write additional documentation suitable for
> > plug and play users.
>
> Hey! We're trying! Remember that this is freeware: finding extra time

In an ideal world you would refuse to create the RPM until it was
documented to the standards required by the 20 percentile Red Hat
user, but I accept that if you didn't release it someone else, less
able to support it, would do.

As to beta software:  if version 4.1 is stable enough to be used by
plug and play users, it should be relabelled as released.  Otherwise
every statement that it is the only solution for RH 6 ought to be
accompanied by a reccomendation to fall back to RH 5.2 and a warning
that the software is not considered stable.