Problems for Red Hat Linux 6.0

I download the hylaFAX rpm from redhat linux powertool.  I have lots of
installation problems.

after :  rpm -ivh hylafax-4.0pl2-2.i386.rpm

I got :

WARNING: local host name (wavelet) is not qualified; fix $j in config
file
newaliases: cannot open /etc/aliases: Group writable file
Make sure that you run faxsetup before trying to use hylafax.
For documentation specific to RPM look at
/usr/doc/hylafax-4.0pl2/README.rpm

then I run faxsetup I have a few warnings :

Warning: /bin/vgetty does not exist or is not an executable program!

The file:

    /bin/vgetty

does not exist or this file is not an executable program.  The
HylaFAX software optionally uses this program and the fact that
it does not exist on the system is not a fatal error.  If the
program resides in a different location and you do not want to
install a symbolic link for /bin/vgetty that points to your program
then you must reconfigure and rebuild HylaFAX from source code.

Warning: /bin/egetty does not exist or is not an executable program!

The file:

    /bin/egetty

does not exist or this file is not an executable program.  The
HylaFAX software optionally uses this program and the fact that
it does not exist on the system is not a fatal error.  If the
program resides in a different location and you do not want to
install a symbolic link for /bin/egetty that points to your program
then you must reconfigure and rebuild HylaFAX from source code.

Warning: Font metric information files were not found!

The font metric information file for the Courier font was not found in
the /usr/share/fax/afm directory.  This means that client HylaFAX
applications
that use this information to format ASCII text for submission as fax
will
use incorrect information and generate potentially illegible facsimile.

If font metric information is present on your system in a directory
other
than /usr/share/fax/afm then you can setup a symbolic link to the
appropriate
directory or you can specify the appropriate pathname in the
configuration
file /usr/share/fax/hyla.conf with a line of the form:

FontDir:        someplace_unexpected

If you do not have the font metric information files loaded on your
system
system you can obtain them by public FTP from the place where you
obtained
the HylaFAX software or from the master FTP site at ftp.sgi.com.

Make /var/spool/fax/bin/ps2fax a link to /var/spool/fax/bin/ps2fax.gs.

Modem support functions written to /var/spool/fax/etc/setup.modem.
Configuration parameters written to /var/spool/fax/etc/setup.cache.

After fill out a few question about area code , Long distance
prefix...... I got

Restarting HylaFAX server processes.
Should I restart the HylaFAX server processes [yes]?

/usr/sbin/faxq
/usr/sbin/faxsetup: /usr/sbin/faxq: No such file or directory

So I don't have the file faxq!!!

Upto now, I already got too many problems.

Anyone can help me with these?  Thanks!

Richard