Re: problems

On Thu, Aug 26, David Woolley wrote:

> > HylaFAX v4.0pl2 under Linux 2.2.7 with rpm from suse package:
> > hylafax-v4.0pl2-56.rpm;
>
> Is there any chance of contacting the teh SuSE maintainer and getting
> them to translate version 56 into a list of the standard patches applied
> and a description of the SuSE specific changes (better would be for
> the problem to be posed to them so that they can eliminate SuSE specific
> issues before they consult the list).

There`s no problem to contact the maintainer of our hylafax binary
package. It`s me.

1. I`m not able to set the releasenumber of the package, because
   we are using a full automated build-system.
2. All SuSE customers may take a look at our Support Database
   http://www.suse.de/sdb/en/html/index.html
   where to find many articles not only about hylafax,
   but as we all know, most of them won`t... :-(

If there are big bugs in our package, feel free to send mail
to choeger@suse.de or feedback@suse.de.

I have not the time to read every article posted on this list,
so some Problems may not reach me.

--
mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Carsten Hoeger  - SuSE Professional Services -

SuSE GmbH,   Schanzaeckerstr. 10,      90443 Nuernberg, Germany
Tel: +49-911-7405356 Mo-Fr 09-17.00,       Fax: +49-911-3206727
http://www.suse.de/bsupport/index.html  Email: bsupport@suse.de