GettyArgs

I have still been unable to figure out what is going on with the new
FreeBSD server I built (2.2.7, 2.2.8, - 3.1) running HylaFAX 4.0lpl. As
soon as I fire up a getty on cuac00, it repeats too quickly and  sleeps
for 30 seconds. I'm "trying" to understand what is going on here. I'm
using the same lines on another server running FreeBSD 2.2.8 and 4.01pl
with the same phone lines (off of two T1s / channel bank), so I don't
think it's the lines being too dirty.

I guess my question is in the config.cuac00 where is asks what the args
for getty are going to be - right now it's  std.%s. Is this just coming
from the gettytab file and using the speed settings there?

Any help would be appreciated (for sure)!

-- jb

   J.B. LaRue - Info. Tech. Mgr.
        jb.larue@mila.com
 888-240-4347[ph] 425-672-6381[fx]