Re: Multi-Tech MT3334ZDX modem question

> I can use these modems and the fax software on a PC that comes with
> these modems and all works.  I can even put in the old modems w/o making
> any changes using the PC software and all works...quite frustrating.

This is very disappointing indeed.  You really should try working with
MultiTech
support - without having a copy of the modem, I can't do much.

Probably, your PC package is using the modem in Class 1.

Before trying to work with MultiTech, be sure to have a log made with the modem
command tracing enabled.

You'll get some mileage out of explaining to them that your system worked with
the
old model, but there's a problem with the new one.

My only other suggestion is to exchange the modems for the MT5600ZDX.  I have
one,
and it works.

Probably only the flow control commands have changed - I would leave the
ModemSetupAACmd and especially the ModemRecvFillOrder as before.