destctrls

Hi folks,

I use hylafax for quite a long time now and I'm beginning to tune
everything.
I want to use different providers for different destphones.
I thought, no problem, use destctrls to configure hylafax
accordingly.
the man-pages for destctrls tell me that the entries are matched against
the
canonical phonenumbers.
What the hack is the canonical phonenumber ??
i tried everything to get behind that, but without success.

the is my aim:

tell hylafax to use a different ModemDialCmd for different destinations.
OK, I set up a destcrtls-file in /var/spool/fax/etc.

Now I want to tell hylafax to use ModemDialCmd "ATDT%s" form internal
numbers without
a PABX and "ATDT0,01030%s" for all external calls.

sendfax -n -d 99 somewhat.ps

example destctrls-file:
99	ModemDialCmd "ATDT%s"
works fine,
bad luck is this is used for all numbers with a 99 in it.

changing the destctrls-file to
^99$	ModemDialCmd "ATDT%s"
[+]49.0711.99 and similars
do *NOT* bring success
So can anybody tell me what exactly the "canonical number" is the
man-page
is talking about is ???

thanx to all
/matthias

--
HAGOS eG                 phone: +49 711 7880592
Matthias Reich             fax: +49 711 7880599