config file for 3com usr 5687-02 modem

Has anyone on this list been able to get their 3COM USR 56K modem model
5687-02 to work with HylaFax? I have version 4.0pl2.

I think the problem is that faxsetup will not recognize my modem because it
doesn't have a "config template" that matches.

If anyone has a config file for the above mentioned model, please forward it
to me, along with anyother info I'll need to get it to work. Unfortunately I
didn't know this model wasn't Hyla-friendly, thus if anyone has any info on
how to get it to work, it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!